Datafisher LMS Improvements in Messaging (Invitation and Reminder Messages) and other (“small”) features
Datafisher LMS’s “Messaging” functionality was improved in Q1 2023. Messaging is now more intuitive and easy to use, and includes question mark icons that open “popups” with short descriptions when you hover your mouse over them.
After the release, LMS Admins have a possibility to save their own invitation and reminder templates into the system and use them as default invitations and reminders for all trainings. All types of messages, email messages, push notifications for mobile Apps and SMS invitations will be improved.
Different possibilities to set default content templates exist:
– Invitation for a single content
– Invitation for multiple contents
– Reminder for a single content
– Reminder for multiple contents
– Reminder to managers
– Reminder to HR business partners
Multiple language versions of message templates are possible for all message types, emails, SMSs and Push Notifications.
A completely new feature is a workflow functionality. Invitations and reminders can be scheduled to be sent automatically, e.g. bi-weekly at a scheduled time and running until a set end date.
A token link included in the invitation or reminder can be set to either log the user in directly to the training or can direct the user to the LMS login page. The functionality will be set according to the client’s request.
Messaging also includes advanced and easy-to-use target group filters, messaging preview features, security limits related number of messages sent and messaging reporting functionalities.
This release 2023 R1:1361 focused only on messaging improvements. The new messaging is one of the key features of the Datafisher LMS. We arranged a short training for all super admins right after the release.
Other small improvements
We released some minor, small improvements into admin panel together with Messaging release. List of the improvements:
- User interface (UI) improvements for Events, Assignment Management and User Profile
- Finalizing the implementation of the new reporting UI. The old reporting will only remain for special cases for some clients.
- Fixes in Reporting(possible to add time spent optionally, multiple content reporting, archived content reporting and column selector for excel reports)
- Event admin improvements: link and additional information admin, event notificationsand cancellations improvements.
- Add a list of learning paths where the asked course is a module.
- Tree view for categories, scopes, and other hierarchical tables
- Sign to complete functionality improvements when using pdf or training links as a content.
More information, please don’t hesitate to contact your contact person or [email protected].